Presentation for Oracle Developers?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2014
      Please take a couple of minutes to answer this short survey about a potential future CAOUG presentation:

      Central Alabama Oracle User Group

      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2014
        So far, I'm not showing much interest in these developer oriented presentations.  If I don't get an influx of interest in the next 2 days, I'll let the vendor know we're not interested.  If you want to weigh in, just click on the link and pick one of the 3 options.

        Thanks.
        Jim