[caoug-announce] email list for Oracle Jobs

  • Hill Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 1999
      If you feel it would be beneficial to the CAOUG membership to have an email
      list for Oracle Job Openings, please let me know. Also, if you have an
      interest in receiving the emails from such a list, please send me a message
      saying you'd like to be on the email list for Oracle Job Openings.

      205/970-5955