local Oracle 11G R2 classes available

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
    Tim Robinson from Vulcan Materials contacted me recently and they have some openings in an Oracle 11G R2 class that is being taught at their facility.  With many companies experiencing a squeeze on their training budgets, this could be a good opportunity to save some travel and lodging expense.

    I'm attaching a document with more info, but if you receive the message digest I don't think attachments come through.

    Please see the forwarded message below and contact Tim at RobinsonT@... if you need more details.

    +++