[caoug-announce] FW: Oracle eBusiness-October 26th

  • Hill Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 1999
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Bradon Rogers [mailto:bjrogers@...]
      Sent: Friday, October 15, 1999 3:26 PM
      To: Hill Jim
      Subject: RE: Oracle eBusiness-October 26th

      The presentation will be at the Mountain Brook Inn.

      Thanks-
      Bradon

      Bradon Rogers Oracle Corporation
      Staff Sales Consultant 1011 Edgewood Boulevard
      Major Accounts Suite One
      Homewood, Alabama 35209

      Office: 205.879.7735
      Fax: 205.870.5968
      Mobile: 770.329.2365
      Email: bjrogers@...

      "Sweet AUBURN! loveliest village of the plain......"
      Oliver Goldsmith
      The Deserted Village-1770