we're back!!! June 17

  • JimH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2010
      Mark your calendars for Thursday, June 17 from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm. The Oracle User Group is back.

      We will be meeting at Proassurance so please respond with the names of everyone you are bringing and I'll pass them on to the building security so that

      they will be ready to let you in without any problems. See details below.

      Lunch will be catered by ???, so please reply by email letting us know you
      are coming. Also, please let me know if you would like a vegetarian lunch.

      DB Maestro and Database Change Management

      - presented by Dan Davis of go-ESI

      DATE: Thursday, June 17, 2010
      TIME: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
      PLACE: Proassurance, FREE PARKING
      LUNCH: Provided by go-ESI (catered by ???)
      RSVP REQUIRED: Yes

      Presentation Overview

      Topic: DB Maestro and Database Change Management

      Presenter: Dan Davis

      Abstract: Dan Davis from go-ESI is scheduled to do a presention on database change management and their new generation of database change technology called

      DB Maestro.

      Presenter's Bio

      Dan Davis
      go-ESI

      Bio
      [coming soon]

      DIRECTIONS

      Proassurance
      100 Brookwood Pl.
      Birmingham, AL 35209

      (Up the hill from Brookwood Mall and down the street from Brookwood Medical
      Center)

      http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=proassurance,+100+Br\
      ookwood+Place,+Birmingham,+AL+35209&sll=33.475268,-86.773281&sspn=0.08491,0.1471\
      14&ie=UTF8&ll=33.465495,-86.773217&spn=0.010615,0.018389&t=h&z=16

      Parking

      Free Parking adjacent to the building.

      ---
      I hope to see you all there.