[caoug-announce] Oracle User Group Meeting - RSVP Required

  • Hill Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 1998
      Our next Oracle User Group meeting will be on

      Thursday, November 19th at 11:30am.

      We will be meeting at NCP and Platinum Technology will be providing the
      presentation and the

      LUNCH.

      If you have not already given me notification that you are attending, please
      let me know. NCP is a secured facility and we must provide them with a list
      of everyone who will be attending. Also, if you haven't given me the names
      of everyone who will be coming with you, please send those in as well.

      This will be our last meeting of 1998. We will resume in January 1999.

      ===============================
      Directions to NCP are:
      ===============================

      From the South on I-65 or East on US 280
      Take I-59 North to Tallapoosa Street exit (just past downtown Birmingham).
      Follow ramp on to Tallapoosa Street, heading north towards Tarrant.
      Turn right at the next light, East Lake Boulevard.
      Follow East Lake Blvd. appx. 2 miles to Burgin Avenue.
      Turn left onto Burgin Ave.
      Take immediate left into driveway into back enterance of NCP.
      At gate, call guard, give name and that you're attending the CAOUG
      meeting.

      From East of Birmingham
      Take I-59 South to Tallapoosa Street exit
      Follow ramp on to Tallapoosa Street, heading north towards Tarrant.
      Turn right at the next light, East Lake Boulevard.
      Follow East Lake Blvd. appx. 2 miles to Burgin Avenue.
      Turn left onto Burgin Ave.
      Take immediate left into driveway into back enterance of NCP.
      At gate, call guard, give name and that you're attending the CAOUG
      meeting.

      Jim Hill
      HEALTHSOUTH Corporation
      Voice: 205-970-5955