Tom Kyte - 11g R2 event

  • JimH
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2009
      We will make this our November event for the Oracle user group. I'll try to get you a better invitation, complete with registration links, but it will probably be tonight.

      Thanks.
      Jim

      Thursday, November 5, 2009
      9:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.

      The Sheraton Birmingham
      2101 Richard Arrington Jr.
      Boulevard North
      Birmingham, AL 35203
      +1.205.324.5000
      Directions

      Click here to view event abstracts.

      Agenda
      9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
      10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Oracle Keynote: Lower IT Costs with Oracle Database 11g
      Presented by: Tom Kyte, Senior Technical Architect, Oracle
      11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon Breakout Sessions (choose one)
      Extreme Performance Data Warehousing
      Consolidate on Low-Cost Server and Storage Grids

      12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m. Networking Lunch
      1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Breakout Sessions (choose one)
      Techniques for Extracting More Value from Your Oracle Investment
      Oracle's Maximum Availability Architecture

      2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Breakout Sessions (choose one)
      Best Practices for Upgrading to Oracle Database 11g Release 2
      Cost-Effective Information Security

      3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Closing Keynote: Grid Economics for the Data Center
      3:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. Wrap up and Raffle
      Click here to view event abstracts. Register online now for this exclusive event or call 1.800.820.5592 Ext. 6576.

      Copyright © 2009 Oracle and/or its affiliates.
      All rights reserved. Contact Us | Legal Notices and Terms of Use | Privacy Statement

      38951.2

      Oracle Corporation - Worldwide Headquarters, 500 Oracle Parkway, OPL - E-mail Services, Redwood Shores, CA 94065, United States

      Update your profile to receive customized e-mail about Oracle products and services.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2009
        Here's our Oracle user group event for November.  Hopefully this one will come through to you a little better.

        Hope to see you all there.

        Jim

        Thursday, November 5, 2009
        9:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.

[...]

        ORACLE IS THE INFORMATION COMPANY

        Copyright © 2009 Oracle and/or its affiliates.
        All rights reserved.

        Contact Us | Legal Notices and Terms of Use | Privacy Statement

        36097

        Oracle Corporation - Worldwide Headquarters
        500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, CA 94065 U.S.A.

        To update your profile, or to stop receiving customized e-mail about Oracle products and services, please click here:
        http://profile.oracle.com/jsp/reg/register.jsp?src=135736&act=74

        If you want to completely unsubscribe from any e-mail communication from Oracle, please send an e-mail to:

        Oracle
        Nicole Serino | Oracle Direct Account Manager |Phone: 781-238-9980 | Fax: 781-238-6200
        Oracle Direct
        10 Van de Graaff Drive | Burlington MA 01803