Fw: Job Search Skills Camp for Fam & Friends

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 384 KB
    Coming up Oct. 28...

    ----- Forwarded Message ----
    From: Valeria Atchison <vatchison@...>
    To: "jfordhill@..." <jfordhill@...>
    Sent: Wed, October 14, 2009 10:12:19 AM
    Subject: FW: Job Search Skills Camp for Fam & Friends

    Please share with the CAOUG. Thanks!

    Val Atchison
    Quality Assurance Engineer
    DAXKO
    Voice: 205.802.1255
    VAtchison@...
    www.DAXKO.com
     P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail or any attachments.

    John Ruskin - "Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort."

    From: Concetta Lewis

    BSHM is proud to announce the First Workforce Survivor:  Job Search Skills Camp this Wed. October 28th.   This FREE event for the community and designed for the engaged job seeker!

    Please forward to any persons or groups you feel would benefit from this free offering.

    If your company currently has job openings---please especially plan to attend our evening networking event.

    Attached is a flyer for the event. And a detailed overview of our Events, Vendors, Speakers, and Sponsors can be found here.

    The Birmingham Society of Human Resource Management

    & UAB Career Services

    Proudly present

    In conjunction with the Birmingham Recruiter’s Network and NAAAHR

     cid:image002.jpg@01CA477B.93493B40

    Wednesday, October 28, 2009

    Includes TWO Exciting Events

     Job Search Skills Camp          &             Evening Networking

    10am to 4pm                                                                           5pm to 8pm

    UAB Hill University Center’s                                                      UAB Bartow Arena

              Great Hall                                                                    Green and Gold Room

     Free Parking Available at UAB lots 15A, 15C, and 15N

    Please go to www.uab.edu for parking maps

    Free Event---Opened to the Engaged Job Seeker

    Please visit www.bshrm.org to register

      Job Search Skills Camp

    Finding a job in this economy has been especially challenging.  To survive, come learn from Birmingham’s most talented HR professionals skills and techniques to aid your job search.  This is not a job fair, but an occasion where job seekers can learn key practices to survive and thrive in your job search!

    Concetta Lewis, PHR
    TMS Administrator

    DAXKO

    205.383.1444
    866.402.7527 fax

    www.DAXKO.com

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.