Oracle user group tomorrow @ 11am

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 10:16 AM
      IMPORTANT INFO
      ----------------------------------

      Oracle user group tomorrow (Monday) from 11:00am - 1:30pm

      NOTE: We will be starting promptly at 11:00 to allow time for the 3 presentations.

      PARKING: There will be some reserved parking in the deck next to Cudworth Hall.  Even if the sign says "FULL" just pull on up to the gate and tell them you are here for the "Oracle user group".

      PRESENTATIONS: They are all about Oracle tuning.  Craig Shallahamer will be doing 2 and Confio Software will do 1.

      LUNCH: ITAC Solutions and Veristor are providing a great lunch from Dale's Southern Grill

      http://mail.yahoo.com