Fwd: opening for an Oracle Application Server administrator

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2009
    • 2 Attachments
    • 1014 Bytes
    Did you know we have another list for job postings called caoug-jobs?  Normally I wouldn't post a job opening to this list, but since Bob Schlemmer asked me to I decided it would be a good way to remind you about our caoug-jobs list.  In fact, I just posted another job opening on caoug-jobs.

    If you'd like to sign up for the list, I believe this will get you to a page where you can do that:

    From: "Jishnu Kinwar" <Jishnu.Kinwar@...>
    Date: August 13, 2009 7:23:59 AM CDT
    To: <bob.schlemmer@...>
    Subject: RE: hello

    Thanks for replying Bob, please do so and any other group you can think off, may be Atlanta.