Next Oracle User Group event - June 18th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2009

      Hey gang,

      Make sure you register so we know how much food we will need for lunch.  I think this is going to be an interesting presentation on some technologies that may help you as companies strive to cut costs and become more efficient.

      Optimize Oracle T&D Environments

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/gen/images/icon/arrow_bg.gifNetApp Cuts Costs and Improves Oracle Performance

      You are invited to join us for an exclusive lunch and hear how a large gaming company cut months from deployment schedules for Oracle based ERP, CRM and BI applications while slashing costs and enhancing quality with NetApp

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/gen/images/icon/arrow.gifRegister Now

      At the seminar you'll learn how you can:

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/images/list-item-disc.gif

      Cut dev/test storage requirements by up to 90%

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/images/list-item-disc.gif

      Provision data and storage in minutes instead of hours or days

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/images/list-item-disc.gif

      Easily meet SLAs for supporting application dev and test

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/images/list-item-disc.gif

      Supercharge productivity with on-demand access to fresh data

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/images/list-item-disc.gif

      Accelerate time to market for commercial software products

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/gen/images/icon/arrow.gifRegister Now, Seating is Limited!

      Nicole Massung
      Field Marketing Manager
      NetApp

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/images/oracle_cert_adv_partner_179x39.gif

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/gen/images/icon/arrow.gifRegister Now

      Date:
      Thursday, June 18, 2009

      Agenda:
      11:00 a.m. - Registration
      11:30 a.m. - Lunch (provided)
      12:00 p.m. - Presentation and Panel Discussion
      1:30 p.m. - Close and prize drawing

      Location:
      ProAssurance
      100 Brookwood Place
      Birmingham, AL 35209

      http://www-download.netapp.com/edm/gen/images/icon/arrow.gifDirections

      Attendees will be entered to win a Nintendo Wii!

      http://app.communicate.netapp.com/e/FooterImages/FooterImage1.aspx?elq=70B94E293E34432C9E1DE7CB7623764F&siteid=1184http://app.communicate.netapp.com/e/FooterImages/FooterImage2.aspx?elq=70B94E293E34432C9E1DE7CB7623764F&siteid=1184

      Go further, faster(TM)

      © 2009 NetApp | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe | Contact Us

      495 E. Java Drive, Sunnyvale, CA 94089 USA