Oracle Users Group - this Thursday - LOCATION FINALIZED

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2009
      UAB CUDWORTH HALL

      Lunch will be provided, so reply by email letting us know you are coming.  Kristopher Stanley will provide the 3rd installment of our 3-Part series on
      Business Intelligence.

      Real-Life Experiences with Oracle Business Intelligence Tools
      - presented by Kristopher Stanley of Infinity Insurance

      DATE: Thursday, May 21, 2009
      TIME: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
      PLACE: UAB Cudworth Hall (1919 University Blvd.) , Room 140
      LUNCH: Provided by TEKsystems
      RSVP REQUIRED: Yes

      Presentation Overview
      Topic: Real-Life Experiences with Oracle Business Intelligence Tools

      Presenter: Kristopher Stanley

      Abstract:

      Presenter's Bio
      Kris Stanley
      Sr. Software Engineer
      Infinity Insurance Company

      DIRECTIONS
      UAB Cudworth Hall is at 1919 University Blvd. (between 19th and 20th Street on 8th Ave South).

      Parking
      Public parking is adjacent to the building at $1.00/hour. If you have easy access to the Birmingham transit system, they drop off at they corner of 8th and
      20th Street (25 cents to ride one way). http://main.uab.edu/show.asp?durki=45226

      ---
      I hope to see you all there.
      Central Alabama Oracle Users Group