LinkedIn and Facebook groups for CAOUG

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009
      We have set up 2 new groups for the Central Alabama Oracle Users Group.  If you would like to help us test out either or both of the groups, please use the links below to sign up:

      NOTE: You will have to have a Facebook and/or Linkedin login to sign up for the groups.

      We'll try them out and find out what's works for the group.  It may be one or both or none.