Tentative Meeting schedule for next 3 months

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2009

      Our tentatively planned events for the next 3 months are:

      Business Intelligence 101

      - a general discussion of the basics of mining more value from your existing data (March 19, 2009)

      Oracle Business Intelligence

      - the products, processes, and people that Oracle can provide to gain valuable insight into your business and its data (April 16, 2009)

      Real World Business Intelligence

      - local businesses discuss their trials, tribulations, and triumphs with business intelligence (May 21, 2009)

      NOTE:  UAB  has offered to provide the meeting location for out next meeting, but they are concerned about parking.  If you have a location that has more convenient parking that your company would be willing to donate, please let me know as soon as you can.  We need space for at least 25 and a computer projector.

      ---

      P.S.  I'll have more event details in the near future.