Fw: Over 1,000 technology professionals converge in Birmingham this Thursday night

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2009
      It's shaping up to be another great TechMixer.  It's not to late to pre-register (see below).

      If you'd like to help work the table for our user group please let me know.  It's not difficult and it's a lot of fun.  We don't ask anyone to stay too long.

      I'm working on having a few meetings focusing on business intelligence over the next few months.  If you'd like to host one of the meetings at your location, please let me know.