Fw: Oracle Day - August 20 - Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2008
      It would be nice to see you all at this upcoming event.

      Wednesday, August 20, 2008
      8:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.

      Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort
      4000 Grand Avenue
      Hoover , AL 35226
      205.916.7677

      Copyright © 2008, Oracle. All rights reserved.

      Contact Us | Legal Notices and Terms of Use | Privacy Statement

      18178
      Oracle Corporation - Worldwide Headquarters
      500 Oracle Parkway , Redwood Shores , CA 94065 U.S.A.
      To update your profile, or to stop receiving customized e-mail about Oracle products and services, please click here:
      http://profile.oracle.com/jsp/reg/register.jsp?src=135736&act=74
      If you want to completely unsubscribe from any e-mail communication from Oracle, please send an e-mail to: