- It would be nice to see you all at this upcoming event. ... From: Bob Schlemmer Subject: Oracle Day - August 20 - Renaissance RossMessage 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2008View SourceIt would be nice to see you all at this upcoming event.
--- On Thu, 7/31/08, Bob Schlemmer <bob.schlemmer@...> wrote:
From: Bob Schlemmer <bob.schlemmer@...>
Subject: Oracle Day - August 20 - Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort
To: "Bob Schlemmer" <bob.schlemmer@...>
Cc: "david.nasser@..." <david.nasser@...>, "julie.dragich@..." <julie.dragich@...>, "kelly.ann.gray@..." <kelly.ann.gray@...>, "daniel.brock@..." <daniel.brock@...>, "gary.x.burns@..." <gary.x.burns@...>, "Caroline Misquith" <Caroline.Misquith@...>, "scott.x.bennett@..." <scott.x.bennett@...>, "Matt Rubenstein (matt.rubenstein@...)" <matt.rubenstein@...>
Date: Thursday, July 31, 2008, 8:00 AM
Please mark your calendar. I am hosting an Oracle Day on August 20th from 8am until 4:15pm. The event information is below and I’ve also included a link to the invitation.
I think we have an agenda that covers many of the topics my customers have been asking about over the last several months. I hope you will attend. Please let me know if you have questions.
Bob Schlemmer | Technology Sales Manager
Phone: 205 563 2662
Oracle - North America Technology Organization
1411 Ardsley Place | Birmingham , AL 35209
"Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"Click here to register or call toll-free +1.800.820.5592 ext. 5387.Join Us for a Premier Event Featuring...
Oracle Database 11g, Oracle Fusion Middleware & Oracle Applications!Oracle Day Birmingham
Join us for Oracle Day Birmingham. Whether you want to take advantage of Oracle Database 11g, Oracle Fusion Middleware technology, or learn more about Oracle's Applications, Oracle wants to be a partner in your journey.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
8:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort
4000 Grand Avenue
Hoover , AL 35226
205.916.7677Learn the latest about Oracle Corporation and how it's overall direction and strategy of acquisitions and organic growth benefits customers, partners and Oracle.The World's #1 Database Is Better Than Ever
Learn from Oracle experts how Oracle Database 11g can help you:
Oracle Fusion Middleware: The New Leader in Middleware
- Protect sensitive data and help satisfy compliance requirements
- Implement a blueprint for achieving 24/7 availability
- Optimize storage resources and efficiently manage information throughout its lifecycle
- Reduce the time, cost, and risk associated with changes in your data center
Discover firsthand what will take you and your organization further:
Oracle Applications: The Applications Leader
- Organizational growth and change – Adapt through mergers and acquisitions, geographic expansion, and new business models
- Strategic and operational business insight – Manage greater information diversity and accelerated timeframes while enabling real-time, effective decisions
- Risk mitigation and compliance without disruption – Manage increased governance and compliance requirements, audits, and operational risks in a global economy
- User productivity and empowerment – Improve customer experience and meet demands for consistent, productive employee and partner interactions
Learn how Oracle's Corporate and Applications strategy will:
Copyright © 2008, Oracle. All rights reserved.18178Oracle Corporation - Worldwide Headquarters
- Give our customers the most complete footprint of product to support their business
- Protect the investment customers have made in applications software with Applications Unlimited
- Provide our customer out of the box integration between acquired products with Applications Integration Architecture
- Provide a path to the future with Fusion Applications
500 Oracle Parkway , Redwood Shores , CA 94065 U.S.A.To update your profile, or to stop receiving customized e-mail about Oracle products and services, please click here:
http://profile.oracle.com/jsp/reg/register.jsp?src=135736&act=74If you want to completely unsubscribe from any e-mail communication from Oracle, please send an e-mail to:
unsubscribe@... with the following subject line: REMOVE YOUR.NAME@...