TechMixer EXPO 2008 - Next Tuesday

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008
      The TechMixer EXPO 2008 is coming up next Tuesday, February 12th.  Everyone who Pre-Registers at www.TechMixer.org will be entered in a drawing for a special door prize.

      I hope you all can make it.

      P.S.  Let me know if you'd like to volunteer to help work the event.  There is always plenty to do.

      Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:51:29 -0500 (EST)
      From: TechBirmingham <info@...>
      To: jfordhill@...
      Subject: TechMixer EXPO 2008

      Don't miss this technology networking event organized by TechBirmingham.  Tech professionals and enthusiasts from the region are invited to attend this FREE event which is centered around the numerous Technology User Groups in the region.  Come and meet fellow professionals, share ideas, and find out about the technology user groups in our area.  Enjoy light appetizers and a cash bar.

      Bring your business cards and enter for a chance to win several door prizes.

      Please pre-register online: www.TechMixer.org

      McWane Science Center
      200 19th Street North | Birmingham, AL 35203

      Tuesday, Feburary 12, 2008

      5:30 to 8:00 pm

      Free parking is available in McWane Science Center's parking deck, adjacent to the facility on 2nd Avenue North between 18th Street and 19th Street.

      This email was sent to jfordhill@..., by info@...
      Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.
      DAXKO | 2204 Lakeshore Drive | Suite 206 | Birmingham | AL | 35209

      ---

      Jim Hill
      Gardendale, AL (near Birmingham)