Here are the details and registration information for the upcoming Oracle Tech Day in Birmingham on Wednesday November 7.
This should be a great event with interesting content and discussion around Oracle's Acquisition Strategy, Oracle 11g database, and Oracle's latest Fusion Middleware offerings.
I hope to see you there. Please let me know if you have questions.
|Oracle Strategy and Direction: Oracle Database 11g and Fusion Middleware |
To Register for this FREE EVENT,
Click here or call +1.800.820.5592
Join Us for a Premier Event Featuring...
Oracle Strategy and Direction: Oracle Database 11g and Fusion Middleware
The World's #1 Database Is Better Than Ever
Oracle Database 11g: Innovate Faster
Database for Grid Computing | MAA | Security & Compliance | VLDB
Performance | Scalability | Availability
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
8:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa
4000 Grand Avenue
Hoover, Alabama 35226
Oracle 11g went into production in
August!! Learn from the experts how Oracle Database 11g can help you:
- Protect sensitive data and help satisfy compliance requirements
- Implement a blueprint for achieving 24/7 availability
- Optimize storage resources and efficiently manage information through compression
- Reduce the time, cost, and risk associated with changes in your data center
- Test and tune changes against real-life workloads before putting them in production
And There's More...
Create Business Impact
Oracle Fusion Middleware: The Fastest-Growing Business Foundation
Application Platform | SOA | Business Process Management | Content Management
Identity Management | Business Intelligence | Portal and Enterprise 2.0
Discover firsthand how SOA, Database Security, and Enterprise Content Management will take you and your organization
- Organizational growth and change - Adapt through mergers and acquisitions, geographic expansion, and new business models
- Strategic and operational business insight - Manage greater information diversity and accelerated timeframes while enabling real-time, effective decisions
- Risk mitigation and compliance without disruption - Manage increased governance and compliance requirements, audits, and operational risks in a global economy
- User productivity and empowerment - Improve customer experience and meet demands for consistent, productive employee and partner interactions
about Oracle's latest acquisitions and strategies!
Click here to register now or register by calling +1.800.820.5592 Ext. 4754
|8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.||Registration and Breakfast|
|9:00 a.m. - 9:05 a.m.||Introductions and Welcome|
|9:05 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.||Keynote - Information Driven|
Oracle's Acquisition Strategy: Facts and Fiction - What this Means to Your Organization
|9:45 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.||Break|
|10:00 noon - 10:30 a.m.||Oracle Fusion Middleware: Strategy & Vision |
|10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.||Session 1: |
"Unlock Potential, Lock Out Risk: Securing Business for Today and Tomorrow"
|11:00 a.m - 11:30 a.m. ||Session 2: |
"Effective Strategies for Managing the Content Explosion"
|11:20 a.m - 12:15 p.m.||Keynote: |
Innovation in Oracle Database 11g
|12:15 p.m.||Wrap Up and Raffle Prize|
|Oracle Tech Day website|
|Here is the link to the website for the tech day.|