Oracle users group - next meeting July 19

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2007
      Our next event for the Oracle users group will be on Thursday, July 19th and the topic presented by Oracle will be:

          Oracle Business Intelligence - Pervasive Insight Across the Organization

      I'll have more details in a follow-up message.

      ---

      Jim Hill
      Gardendale, AL (near Birmingham)

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time