[caoug-announce] Directions to CAOUG meeting for Thursday, August 19th:

  • Hill Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 1999
      If you have not been able to send in your RSVP yet, please send it to:
      Ronnie Jones <mailto:rjones@...>

      I'll be out of town with a medical emergency and won't be able to give
      Ronnie any RSVP's that come in to me after this point.

      205/970-5955

      Directions to CAOUG meeting for Thursday, August 19th:

      Meeting will be held at AmSouth/Harbert Plaza in downtown Birmingham.
      Follow your favorite route to the block bordered by 5th & 6th Avenues North
      and 19th & 20th Streets North. Pull into the multi-story parking deck on
      19th Street North (between 5th & 6th). Park in any unreserved space. Take
      the elevator to the 3rd floor of the deck. Enter building through door
      marked "UPPER LOBBY ENTRANCE TO BUILDING". Turn left through two sets of
      double doors (it says "ENTRANCE TO AMSOUTH HARBERT PLAZA" above the first
      set). Proceed to the end of the hall, past the auditorium, and turn left.
      Our meeting room is immediately on your left. If you get lost in the
      building, ask someone for directions to the Donut Room (sorry, there are no
      doughnuts there).

      Bring the ticket you pulled upon entering the deck to the meeting so we can
      stamp it.

      If you park on the street, enter the AmSouth/Harbert Plaza building near
      the corner of 19th Street and 6th Avenue (North). Take the escalator or
      elevator up to the Upper Lobby. Follow the hallway to the right until you
      intersect another hallway (the auditorium will be straight ahead), then
      turn left. The Donut Room will be the last room on your right, before the
      hallway turns right.