[caoug-announce] Oracle User Group Meeting - RSVP

  • Hill Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 1999
      If you plan on joining the Oracle User Group for lunch and the presentation
      on Thursday at 11:30, please RSVP today so that we can get an accurate count
      for lunch.

      NOTE: Please respond directly to me at the address below because the mailing
      list if for announcements only and will not allow you to post a response to
      that address.

      mailto: jim.hill@...

      205/970-5955