Fwd: Reminder: TechMixer 3.0 is this coming Tuesday + Register Today

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2007
      TechBirmingham InterCHANGE <info@...> wrote:
      From: "TechBirmingham InterCHANGE" <info@...>
      To: "List Member" <jfordhill@...>
      Subject: Reminder: TechMixer 3.0 is this coming Tuesday + Register Today
      Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 12:34:24 -0700

      For Change... A Special Alert from TechBirmingham ~ April 27, 2007

      Final Reminder:
      TechMixer 3.0 Event This Tuesday

      It's time!  The region's largest gathering of technology professionals, the TechMixer presented by Moreson Conferencing, is back for a third time.  This event, coordinated by TechBirmingham, remains free to anyone interested in technology thanks to the generosity of our sponsors. Come network with your professional peers, meet vendors, talk to user groups, and enjoy heavy hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar. Register today!   For those who register by Monday at noon, we will have your nametag waiting as you arrive.  If you invite your coworkers and friends and they don't register in advance, we'll have a separate table to check in.
        Location: McWane Science Center
        Time: 5:00pm registration, 5:30-8pm event
        Date: Tuesday, May 1st
        Parking: FREE in the McWane deck accessible from 2nd Avenue North, pull a ticket and the gate will be up when the event is over - you may enter the special event facilities on level "C" of the parking deck
      Need another reason to register in advance?  We'll have extra door prizes for those in the registration system before the event.
      Help spread the word and forward this email to your coworkers. Call them and remind them to come downtown after work on Tuesday.  It won't be the same without you.

      www.TechBirmingham.com // ©2007, Birmingham Area Technology Leadership Alliance

      TechBirmingham and our green leaf logo are registered trademarks of the Birmingham Area Technology Leadership Alliance - All rights reserved
      Keep up to speed with late breaking material on the TechBirmingham blog!
      Point your newsreader to the feed at http://techbirmingham.wordpress.com/feed/

      Click here to change or remove your subscription