Last chance to RSVP - Different Meeting Location

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 2:06 PM
      Steakout will be catering our lunch and today is your last chance to RSVP.  Just reply to this email if you are planning to attend.  Thanks.

      PLEASE NOTE: The meeting will be at Cudworth Hall at UAB this time.

      ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ===
      Oracle 10g Options
      - presented by Mike Smith of Oracle
      ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ===

      DATE: Thursday, April 19, 2007
      TIME: 11:30 am
      PLACE: Cudworth Hall (1st Floor), UAB
      LUNCH: Steakout - Provided by Oracle
      RSVP REQUIRED: Yes

      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
      Presentation Overview
      ------------ --------! - --------- --------- --------- ---------
      Topic: Oracle 10g Options
      Presenter: Mike Smith, Oracle
      Abstract: Mike will be giving an overview of the following Oracle 10g Options.
      RAC
      Partitioning
      Tuning Pack
      Diagnostics Pack
      Configuration Management Pack
      Change Management Pack

      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
      Presenter's Bio
      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
      Mike Smith, Oracle

      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
      DIRECTIONS
      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
      Cudworth Hall is at 1919 University Blvd. (between 19th and 20th Street on 8th Ave South).
      See the attached map in the next message.

      If you have easy access to the Birmingham transit system (DART), they drop off at the corner of 8th and 20th Street (25 cents to ride one way).
      http://main. uab.edu/show. asp?durki= 45226

      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
      Parking
      Public parking is adjacent to the building at $1.00/hour.

      ---

      I hope to see you all there.
      Central Alabama Oracle User Group

      ---