Oracle users group - Next Thursday (April 19)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 6:27 PM
      Note: I've included directions and parking information below.  I will attach a map to my next message just in case you are blocked from receiving attachments.

      ++++

      Mark your calendar for next Thursday and let me know if you will be able to attend so that we can have an accurate count for lunch.  Thanks.

      Oracle 10g Options
      - presented by Mike Smith of Oracle

      DATE: Thursday, April 19, 2007
      TIME: 11:30 am
      PLACE: Cudworth Hall (1st Floor), UAB
      LUNCH: Provided by Oracle
      RSVP REQUIRED: Yes

      Presentation Overview
      Topic: Oracle 10g Options
      Presenter: Mike Smith, Oracle
      Abstract: Mike will be giving an overview of the following Oracle 10g Options.
      RAC
      Partitioning
      Tuning Pack
      Diagnostics Pack
      Configuration Management Pack
      Change Management Pack

      Presenter's Bio
      Mike Smith, Oracle

      DIRECTIONS
      Cudworth Hall is at 1919 University Blvd. (between 19th and 20th Street on 8th Ave South).
      See the attached map in the next message.

      If you have easy access to the Birmingham transit system (DART), they drop off at the corner of 8th and 20th Street (25 cents to ride one way).
      http://main.uab.edu/show.asp?durki=45226

      Parking
      Public parking is adjacent to the building at $1.00/hour.

      ---

      I hope to see you all there.
      Central Alabama Oracle User Group

      ---