Facility needed for April Oracle User Group

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 2:47 PM
      The conference facility here at Energen is not available in April, so we are in need of a facility on April 19th for the Central Alabama Oracle User Group.  The room will need to accomodate 30-40 people, have computer projection, and allow outside catering.

      Oracle is scheduled to present on add-on database features on that date.

      Please let me know if you have a facility that might work.

      Thanks.
      Jim