Do you someone who might like to know about helping HS students in Huntsville learning Oracle?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      Do you know someone who might like to know about helping high school students in Huntsville who are learning Oracle?  I was contacted by Joyce Folk, a H.S. teacher in Huntsville and she's wanting to enhance the learning of her students by exposing them to some real world Oracle people.  Here's her message.  Please contact her using the information at the bottom if you know someone who might like to know about what she's doing.

      Thanks.
      Jim

      Joyce Folk <jfolk@...> wrote:

      Mr. Hill,

      I pulled your information off Oracle's site. I have currently been
      teaching the basic Oracle Data Model/Programming SQL Course. I am in
      my second year. I teach between Butler High School and Columbia/New
      Century High School.

      I am looking to make contact with Companies in the Huntsville Area or
      anyone who uses Oracle. I see you are in Birmingham area.

      I would like contacts for Companies; professionals who use Oracle to possibly speak to or make contact with my students.  Also, our seniors who will be close or have completed the course-certification, I would like to find places they may observe Oracle in use.  I am trying to make Oracle exciting and useful to my students.  I appreciate any help.

      Contact information is the following:
      email: jfolk@...
      256-428-7950 x252 mornings, 7:30 am-12:30pm,
      256-658-3587 cell 12:30-afternoons,other.
      256-428-7800 NCHS, Office, 1:20-3:10pm or my cell,
      256-828-2832 is home phone

      Thanks Joyce Folk