Reminder - Oracle Users Group - Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2007
      If you RSVP'd we have Dreamland BBQ being delivered for you.  If you didn't RSVP, but you want to come to the meeting, just pick up your lunch on the way and we'll see you there at 11:30.

      DIRECTIONS
      Energen Conference Center is on the first floor of the
      Energen Corporate building at 605 Richard Arrington Jr
      Blvd N, Birmingham, AL 35203.
      Here's a link to a map to help you reach the Energen
      facility:

      Parking
      The Energen parking deck entry is on 6th Ave. N.
      right across from the Colonial Properties parking
      deck. Just push the button at the gate and tell
      the guard that you are here for the Oracle Users
      Group in the Energen Conference Center.
      NOTE: Please park on the top level.

      +++

      Here are the details:

      New Rules for Business Intelligence

      Are you attending the upcoming Central Alabama Oracle Users Group Meeting on February 22nd?  If so, be prepared to be blown away by the folks from QlikTech, Inc.

      Recognized by research firm IDC as the fastest growing BI software vendor for three years running and as a Visionary by Gartner, QlikTech i! s driving a revolution in business intelligence with QlikView, the leading in-memory BI solution in the market.  You can find out more during the QlikTech’s presentation “New Rules for Business Intelligence” at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, February 22nd.

      Where: Energen Corp., 605 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd N

      Lunch and door prizes will be provided, as well as information on how to obtain a 15 day full service evaluation license for our software.  If you would like to schedule a specific time to discuss how you might use QlikView in your environment, feel free to contact me directly.

      Finally, prior to attending, if you would like to gain a better understanding of who we are and what we do and how we enable you to Smash The Cubes, go to our website ! and view the 3 minute Intro to QlikView video.

      We hope to see you soon!

      Best Regards,

      Mark Kolanach
      QlikTech Inc.