Meet QlikTech at the next Oracle Users Group! - Thurs, 2/22 @ 11:30

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2007
      If you haven't already done so, please reply and let me know if you plan on attending the Oracle Users Group meeting next week (see details below).

      This meeting is for people who want to get an accurate graphical view of data from different sources without having to wait on someone else to prepare the graphics.  Do you know anyone who might like to know about a product like that?  If so, please forward this message on to them.

      We are working on having the lunch catered by Dreamland BBQ, complete with all the fixin's and dessert.

      I hope to see you there.

      P.S.  Do you know who's looking for a DBA in Birmingham?  You can, if you sign up for our CAOUG-Jobs email list.  Go to http://www.caoug.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Mailing_Lists&file=index

      Subject: Smash the Cubes: Meet QlikTech at the next Oracle Users Group!
      Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:36:23 -0500
      From: "Mark Kolanach" <Mark.Kolanach@...>
      To: "Jim Hill" <jfordhill@...>

      New Rules for Business Intelligence

      Are you attending the upcoming Central Alabama Oracle Users Group Meeting on February 22nd?  If so, be prepared to be blown away by the folks from QlikTech, Inc.

      Recognized by research firm IDC as the fastest growing BI software vendor for three years running and as a Visionary by Gartner, QlikTech is driving a revolution in business intelligence with QlikView, the leading in-memory BI solution in the market.  You can find out more during the QlikTech’s presentation “New Rules for Business Intelligence” at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, February 22nd.

      Where: Energen Corp., 605 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd N

      Lunch and door prizes will be provided, as well as information on how to obtain a 15 day full service evaluation license for our software.  If you would like to schedule a specific time to discuss how you might use QlikView in your environment, feel free to contact me directly.

      Finally, prior to attending, if you would like to gain a better understanding of who we are and what we do and how we enable you to Smash The Cubes, go to our website and view the 3 minute Intro to QlikView video.

      We hope to see you soon!

      Best Regards,

      Mark Kolanach
      QlikTech Inc.