[caoug-announce] Presentations you'd like to see???

  • Hill Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 1999
      If you have a topic you'd like to see presented at the Oracle user group,
      please send it in.

      I know that many of our topics in the past have been DBA oriented, but we
      are very open to developer oriented topics and presentations. Please let us
      know your desires so we can make the CAOUG as valuable to you as it can
      possibly be.

      205/970-5955