Smash the Cubes: Meet QlikTech at the next Oracle Users Group!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007
      It's not too early to RSVP if you are planning on coming on February 22nd.

      Subject: Smash the Cubes: Meet QlikTech at the next Oracle Users Group!
      Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:36:23 -0500
      From: "Mark Kolanach" <Mark.Kolanach@...>
      To: "Jim Hill" <jfordhill@...>

      New Rules for Business Intelligence

      Are you attending the upcoming Central Alabama Oracle Users Group Meeting on February 22nd?  If so, be prepared to be blown away by the folks from QlikTech, Inc.

      Recognized by research firm IDC as the fastest growing BI software vendor for three years running and as a Visionary by Gartner, QlikTech is driving a revolution in business intelligence with QlikView, the leading in-memory BI solution in the market.  You can find out more during the QlikTech’s presentation “New Rules for Business Intelligence” at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, February 22nd.

      Where: Energen Corp., 605 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd N

      Lunch and door prizes will be provided, as well as information on how to obtain a 15 day full service evaluation license for our software.  If you would like to schedule a specific time to discuss how you might use QlikView in your environment, feel free to contact me directly.

      Finally, prior to attending, if you would like to gain a better understanding of who we are and what we do and how we enable you to Smash The Cubes, go to our website and view the 3 minute Intro to QlikView video.

      We hope to see you soon!

      Best Regards,

      Mark Kolanach
      QlikTech Inc.