Volunteer to help with TechMixer 3.0, e-Cycling Days

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2007
      If you are willing and able to help with the coordination of TechMixer 3.0, please consider attending the meeting tonight.  If you plan to come, please contact Kate Megaw to let her know (see info below).

      Thanks to all of you who were able to help with e-Cycling Days a couple of weeks ago.  On the day that I worked there was a steady flow of people dropping off computers/electronics and we completely filled 4 large "Metro" moving trucks.

      Thanks again.
      Jim Hill