3 eCycling days coming up this month

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2006
      I wanted to write and let you know that there will be 3 eCycling days coming up on 12/28, 12/29, and 12/30.  This will give you the opportunity to do some good with computers and electronics that are no longer of use to you and/or your company.  It will also be just in time for you to take advantage of 2006 fair market value tax deductions.  For more details go to:

      Thanks.
      Jim

      http://mail.yahoo.com