Jan '07 Oracle User Group

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2006
      Reserve a spot on your calendar on Friday, January 19th for speaker (Mike Ault) and topic (Welcome to My Nightmare!” – Common Oracle Tuning Issues).  We'll be meeting at 11:30 and lunch will be provided by Quest Software.  We'll have more details later.

      We already have presentations lined up for February and March and it's shaping up to be a good year.  If you have a presentation your like to see, please send me a message.

      thanks.
      jim

      http://mail.yahoo.com