Fw: Upcoming Oracle conference

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Linda Hoover <LHoover@...>
      To: jfordhill@...
      Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2006 4:42:49 PM
      Subject: Upcoming Oracle conference

      Mark your calendars—the SouthEastern Oracle Users Conference (SEOUC) is returning to the Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel, March 1-2, for its 2007 conference.  We are currently accepting abstract submissions for presentation consideration.  To submit an abstract, please go to www.seouc.com.  The deadline to submit abstracts is November 10, 2006.

      We would greatly appreciate if you would forward this information to your user group members.  We encourage everyone to consider sharing their knowledge and expertise at this outstanding opportunity to network with other professionals.  Suggested topics for abstracts are:

      • DBA – backup/recovery, network connectivity, tuning, migration, tools
      • System Architecture/Administration – hardware, networking, performance
      • Security – database, applications, auditing, checklists
      • Application Development – tools, languages, modeling, design/build techniques
      • Data Warehousing/BI – design philosophies, tools, case studies, migrations
      • Professional Skills – project management, certifications, team building
      • Other – share your success stories and “tools of the trade”

      If you have an upcoming user group event/meeting, I would like to send you postcards for distribution at the meeting, if possible.  Please let me know how many attendees you are expecting and where to send the postcards.

      We are happy to reciprocate the favor and promote any upcoming events you may be hosting as well.  We appreciate your help and look forward to seeing you in Charlotte.

      Linda Hoover

      SEOUC Conference Coordinator

      910.632.9442 phone

      910.792.9733 fax