special user group offer from Brighthouse

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3 3:01 PM
      From: Reynolds, John D. [mailto:Dan.Reynolds@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 11:22 AM
      To: Jim Hill
      Subject: RE: CAOUG and Tech Mixer 2.0

      Hey Jim,

      In celebration of the upcoming TechMixer I have been authorized to offer the following program to CAOUG.  You are welcome to post this on your website or distribute by word of mouth.  It’s my way of saying “thank you” for participating in the TechMixer and I think it is a valuable program to any of your members that live in our service area. This is the same program we have offered to the largest employers in the region and I’m glad I could get approval to offer it to all the User Groups.  Let me know if you have any questions.  See you at the TechMixer.

      Services Offered:  High Speed Internet Connection.

      Service Provider:  Brighthouse Networks.

      Brighthouse Networks is pleased to offer the following services.  Please note that these are very special rates and bandwidths offered through our Commercial Sales Department that are unavailable through our normal residential sales department.  Under this program CAOUG Members will receive commercial grade bandwidth and support at their residence for a discounted rate.

      Bandwidth / Internet Speed                                Monthly Rate

      7Mbps download by 512Kbps upload                $40.90  (regularly $99.95)

      7Mbps download by 1Mbps upload                   $54.55  (regularly $199.95)

      10Mbps download by 2Mbps upload                 $90.95  (regularly $379.95)

      1. Higher bandwidths only available through our Commercial Department.
      2. Highly discounted pricing over normal commercial rates.
      3. Static IP availability for users who need to work from home.
      4. Third party billing for tele-workers authorized by their employer.
      5. Commercial level support which includes same day on site response to outages.
      6. VIP level support for static IP customers which includes a maximum of 4 hour on site response to outages.
      7. No contract.
      8. Free transfer of Residential service or reduced installation fee of $29.95 (normally $149.95).

      Service Area:  Birmingham , Bessemer , Irondale, Roebuck, Centerpoint, McCalla, parts of Jeff erson County , and some residential developments in Hoover and Helena .  (Please note, if Charter is available at your home then Brighthouse is unavailable)

      Contact Information:  Please call Dan Reynolds of Brighthouse Networks at 238-3048 to check availability in your area and take advantage of this offer.

      Dan Reynolds

      Account Executive

      Bright House Networks

      Commercial Broadband Services