[caoug-announce] CAOUG Meeting facility needed for August

  • Hill Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 1999
      If you are able to host the next Oracle User Group meeting at your facility
      on August 18, please let me know. Quest Software will be doing the
      presentation on their log-based replication product called SharePlex. We
      will be needing the room from 11:00 am - 1:30 pm.

      Thanks to Bill Leach and Southern Progress for volunteering to host the
      September meeting.

      We also still have the October and November slots open if you'd like to host
      one of those meetings.

      205/970-5955