Fwd: Reminder: TechMixer is this Thursday, 6-8pm @ McWane Center

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2006
      I hope to see you all at the TechMixer on Thursday evening...

      From: "TechBirminghamInterCHANGE" <info@...>
      To: "List Member" <jfordhill@...>
      Subject: Reminder: TechMixer is this Thursday, 6-8pm @ McWane Center
      Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 07:38:29 -0700

      For Change... A Special Alert from TechBirmingham ~ September 19, 2006

      Final Reminder:
      TechMixer 2.0 Event This Thursday

      It's time!  The day after tomorrow will bring the region's largest gathering of technology professionals, the TechMixer, presented by Savela SolutionsThis event, coordinated by TechBirmingham, remains free to anyone interested in technology thanks to the generosity of our sponsors. Come network with your professional peers, meet vendors, talk to user groups, and enjoy heavy hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar. Register today!  (If you don't have a "LIVE" account with Microsoft, you are welcome to email your name/email/affiliation to info@... and we'll add you to the list)  For those who register by Thursday morning, we will have your nametag waiting as you arrive.  If you invite your coworkers and friends and they don't register in advance, we'll have a separate table to check in.
        Location: McWane Science Center
        Time: 5:30pm registration, 6-8pm event
        Date: Thursday, September 21st
        Parking: FREE in the McWane deck accessible from 2nd Avenue North, pull a ticket and the gate will be up when the event is over - you may enter the special event facilities on level "C" of the parking deck
      The following user groups and associations have confirmed that they will staff tables where you can come learn more about their purposes and meeting schedules.
      • AITA (Alabama IT Association)
      • AITP (Association of Information Technology Professionals)
      • Alabama SMB User Group
      • Birmingham .Net Users Group
      • BALU (Birmingham Area Linux Users Group)
      • Birmingham InfraGard
      • Birmingham Microsoft Management Users Group (BMMUG)
      • BSDA (Birmingham Software Developers Association)
      • BDPA (Black Data Processing Associates)
      • Central Alabama Novell Users Group / Novell Users International
      • Central Alabama Oracle Users Group
      • Citrix Users Group
      • International Association of Microsoft Certified Partners (IAMCP)
      • IPSA (Internet Professional Society of Alabama)
      • Magic City Technology Council
      • MPA (Microsoft Project Association)
      • Linux Users Group
      • PMI Birmingham
      • Rubyham
      • Steel City SQL
      • UAB Game Development Club
      Have you registered yet?  The following sponsors (logos on the www.TechMixer.org page) have all banded together to financially support the event, making this a free event for YOU, the technology professional.  Please be sure to tell them thanks for supporting your tech community!
      • Savela Solutions (presenting sponsor)
      • McWane Science Center
      • ITAC Solutions
      • Check Point Solutions
      • ComFrame
      • New Horizons
      • ClearSight Networks
      • CTS
      • HeavyLogic
      • Hire Technologies
      • CITRIX
      • UAB Engineering
      Novell - Suse LBMC Technologies Athena TEKsystems
      • Bright House Networks
      • InLine
      • DAXKO
      • Microsoft
      • UAB CIS Dept.
      • DELL
      • CISCO
      • Southern Network Services
      Need another reason to register in advance?  We'll have extra door prizes for those in the registration system before the event, to be given away during the mid-event break at 7pm.
      Help spread the word and forward this email to your coworkers. Call them and remind them to come downtown after work on Thursday.  It won't be the same without you.

      www.TechBirmingham.com // ©2006, Birmingham Area Technology Leadership Alliance

      TechBirmingham and our green leaf logo are registered trademarks of the Birmingham Area Technology Leadership Alliance - All rights reserved
      Keep up to speed with late breaking material on the TechBirmingham blog!
      Point your newsreader to the feed at http://techbirmingham.wordpress.com/feed/

      Click here to change or remove your subscription