September Oracle User Group meeting - TechMixer2

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2006

      TechMixer2 at the McWane Center will be our September Oracle User Group meeting.  Please consider registering early as this will help the planning process greatly.

      Thanks.
      Jim

      TechMixer...
      Back for Another Round!

      The TechCouncil, representing over half of the 34 tech user groups in our region, has convened once again to plan our TechMixer 2, presented by Savela Solutions. The event is scheduled in less than a month on Thursday evening, September 21st and will be held this time on the 3rd floor of the McWane Science Center. Both the event and the parking are FREE. As of now, 17 user groups are confirmed and 17 companies have stepped up to sponsor the event... which means even more reasons to attend again or for the first time!
      Put the date into your calendar application today and register online using our ClickToAttend page (it will automatically create an Outlook calendar entry). Keep checking www.TechMixer.org for the latest details of the event as the planning committee continues to set the details. We'd like to see YOU there in September!

      Do you Yahoo!?