TechMixer 2.0 Invitation

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006
      The TechMixer2.0 will be the September meeting of our Oracle User Group.  Please use the link below to register and feel free to forward this invitation to other technology professionals you know.

      Also, we still need a few more people to volunteer to work our CAOUG table for a shift during the event.  Please reply to this email if you are willing and able.

      Thanks.
      Jim

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Get on board.
      You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail.