Fwd: UAB IEM Program

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2006
      See below...

      Dale W Callahan <dcallahan@...> wrote:
      Subject: UAB IEM Program
      Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 08:59:45 -0500
      From: "Dale W Callahan" <dcallahan@...>
      To: <jim.hill@...>

      Jim,

      I am with the UAB School of Engineering and we are having a information
      session May 26th and June 30 about the Information Engineering and
      Management program.

      Would you please pass this along to your CAOUG members.

      ----------------------------

      You are invited to join us for an information session about the UAB
      Information Engineering and Management (IEM) program.

      When: Friday, May 26th from 11:30 to 1:00

      Where: BEC 158

      Website: www.uab.edu/iem

      Directions:

      From I-65 North to University Dr (8th Avenue South).
      Turn right toward Hwy 280. (Coming from I-65 south this is the only way
      you can turn.) Go to 13th Street and turn right. (the third light) Go to
      10th Avenue South and turn right.
      You will immediately see the Stevens Center on your right then an old
      church and then our building.
      We are in the Business Engineering Complex at 1150 10th Avenue South.
      Park on the street.
      We are in room 158, which is on the engineering side on the first floor
      toward the end of the building.
      Here is a map.

      LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED!

      The purpose of the meeting is to provide an overview of the IEM program
      and to answer any questions you may have about the program.

      IEM alumni will be present to answer questions from the student view.

      Please let us know of your plans to attend by responding to this email.

      ** Pass this email on to anyone who you think will be interested.

      Dale Callahan, Ph.D., P.E.

      dcallahan@...

      IEM Program Director (www.uab.edu/iem)

      UAB Electrical and Computer Engineering

      Birmingham, AL USA 35294-4461

      (205) 934-8440

      www-ece.eng.uab.edu/Dcallaha

      Dale Callahan, Ph.D., P.E.
      dcallahan@...
      IEM Program Director (www.uab.edu/iem)
      UAB Electrical and Computer Engineering
      Birmingham, AL USA 35294-4461
      (205) 934-8440
      www-ece.eng.uab.edu/Dcallaha

      Jim F. Hill
      President & CEO
      Untethered, LLC
      Wireless Freedom Today
      Ofc: 205-533-0385
      FAX: 801-912-6267

      Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1ยข/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.