Apology

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2006
      I wanted to apologize for the mix up about the Children's Hospital parking deck.  We thought it was open to the public and their signage didn't really indicate otherwise.  I'm sure many, like me, were surprised by the $10 charge to exit the deck.

      Also, I'm sorry about the calendar notice you got from the caoug-announce group calendar.  I have turned off all reminders for future scheduled events.

      Sincerely,
      Jim