New Book Review - PL/SQL 4th Edition

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 1:29 PM
      Title: Oracle PL/SQL 4th Edition

      Publisher: O'Reilly

      Author: Steven Feuerstein

      ISBN: 0-596-00977-1

      Reviewer: Raj Patel

      Review: About a decade ago, I purchased the first
      edition of this book. It served me well as a reference
      book over the years. Granted, Oracle PL/SQL
      documentation is good but lacks examples.

      The author explains PL/SQL features clearly thru
      examples; this could be the biggest strength of this
      book. However, not all example code is printed, you
      would have to download it from O’reilly’s web site.

      This book is a good learning tool as well as a
      reference material for all the users from a novice to
      an experienced one.

      The verdict: Recommended.

      Rating: 9 (10 being highest)

      http://mail.yahoo.com