Oracle Scripting presentation (your ideas are needed)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      All,

      We have an offer from one of our members, Terry
      Stough, to do a scripting presentation and incorporate
      some of your scripting needs that will solve real
      world problems into the development of his
      presentation.

      If this sounds interesting to you, please reply with
      some of your ideas for scripts that would solve the
      issues you face on a regular or intermittent basis.

      Thanks.
      Jim

      http://mail.yahoo.com