[caoug-announce] CAOUG Meeting Facilites

  • Hill Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 1999
      Are you able to host the Oracle User Group at your site on any of the
      following dates?

      August 19
      September 16
      October 21
      November 18

      Our meetings are on the 3rd Thursday at 11:30. We typically have 30-40 in
      attendance and we need to schedule the room from 11:00 am until 1:30 pm. A
      PC projector is also needed, if possible.

      If you can host one of these meetings, please let me know.

      Thanks in advance.

      Jim Hill
      205/970-5955