30% Discount on O'Reilly, No Starch, Paraglyph, PC Publishing, etc. books

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      O'Reilly has been so good about helping the user group
      by providing books for us to review, I wanted to make
      sure you have their discount information. See
      below...

      ***Discount Information
      Don't forget to remind your members about the 30%
      discount on
      O'Reilly, No Starch, Paraglyph, PC Publishing,
      Pragmatic Bookshelf, SitePoint, and Syngress books.

      Just use code DSUG.

      +++

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com