Books review program

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2005
      Since some of you are new to the CAOUG, I wanted to
      mention that we have a book review program that
      enables you to get a book of your choice for the small
      price of a written review.

      Here's a listing of recently requested books:

      Book Info Requested
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Oracle PL/SQL Programming, Fourth Edition
      11/11/2005
      By Steven Feuerstein, Bill Pribyl
      Fourth Edition August 2005
      ISBN: 0-596-00977-1

      SQL Tuning 11/11/2005
      By Dan Tow
      First Edition November 2003
      ISBN: 0-596-00573-3

      Perl for Oracle DBAs 11/11/2005
      By Andy Duncan, Jared Still
      First Edition August 2002
      ISBN: 0-596-00210-6

      Oracle DBA Pocket Guide 11/11/2005
      By David C. Kreines
      First Edition August 2005
      Series: Pocket References
      ISBN: 0-596-10049-3

      Oracle Regular Expressions Pocket Reference
      11/11/2005
      By Jonathan Gennick, Peter Linsley
      First Edition September 2003
      Series: Pocket References
      ISBN: 0-596-00601-2

      Database Design for Mere Mortals: 11/11/2005
      A Hands-On Guide to Relational Database Design
      By Michael J. Hernandez
      Addison-Wesley, Paperback, 2nd Bk&CD edition,
      Published March 2003, 611 pages,
      ISBN 0201752840

      +++

      If you know of a book that you would like to review
      and keep, then just send me the info, including the
      ISBN, and I'll see if the publisher has a review
      program.

      P.S. Please don't be intimidated by the review task.
      It doesn't have to be a detailed review; just a couple
      of short paragraphs is usually good. I also have an
      outline from O'Reilly that is a big help.

      http://farechase.yahoo.com