Next Oracle User Group - Licensing

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2005
      A couple of months back my new management came to me
      with questions about Oracle licensing and I had to
      confess that I didn't know very much about it. Since
      then I have done a lot of research and found out that
      Oracle license compliance is a very detailed and
      complex subject. On top of that complexity, you add
      account rep relationships and contract negotiations
      and you've got a web that can get pretty tangled.

      On Thursday, November 17th at 11:30 Scott Rosenberg,
      President and CEO of Miro Consulting Inc, will be
      coming in to help us untangle this web.

      I think all of you will find that this is a
      fascinating topic that will help to prepare you for
      when your management comes to you with licensing
      questions. Also, for those individuals in your
      organizations who have budgetary responsibilities for
      Oracle and those who are tasked with licensing
      compliancy, this event will be of special interest.
      In fact, I'm attaching a special invitation for your
      management to come, eat lunch and learn all about
      unraveling the mysteries of Oracle licensing.

      Lunch will be served at 11:30 and we will begin the
      presentation shortly thereafter. We will be meeting
      in the Energen Conference Center as we did a couple of
      months ago and I promise to get you better
      instructions about how to park for free in the Energen
      deck.

      Please RSVP as soon as you can because we anticipate a
      large crowd and we need to make sure we are prepared
      for lunch and the presentation. You can RSVP by
      replying to this message and giving me a count.

      Central Alabama Oracle User Group

      http://farechase.yahoo.com