Today is the day - Oracle User Group

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2005
      I hope to see you all there. If you haven't sent in an RSVP, just
      pick up some lunch and come on over. We should have plenty of room
      and I'm expecting a great presentation.

      See details below...

      --- In caoug-announce@yahoogroups.com, Jim Hill <jfordhill@y...>
      wrote:
      Here's a link to a map for finding the Energen
      Corporate building, the location of the next Oracle
      user group event:

      http://maps.google.com/maps?
      q=605+Richard+Arrington+Jr+Blvd+North,+Birmingham,+Alabama+35203&spn=0
      .024846,0.038405&hl=en

      (Note: If you want to see something neat, click on the
      "Hybrid" button on the top right side of the map.)