Last Chance to RSVP

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2005
      If you are planning on attending the Oracle user group
      on Wednesday, today is your last chance to let us know
      that we need to order lunch for you.

      You are always welcome to attend, but you will have to
      pick up lunch somewhere else if you don't RSVP.

      --- In caoug-announce@yahoogroups.com, Jim Hill
      <jfordhill@y...> wrote:
      Here's a link to a map for finding the Energen
      Corporate building, the location of the next Oracle
      user group event: